INTPs Who Couldn't Maintain Their Privacy (i.e. Famous INTPs)
After a period of being regularly astonished at how anybody could mistype person X, the author decided not to trust any type identifications that a.) she had not verified herself, or b.) were not drawn from a reputable source. The following list represents a start on a collection of verified people that will hopefully expand with time.
- David Keirsey - Author of the book "Please Understand Me II." We don't need any more introduction than that, right? ;)
- Albert Einstein - Certified genius who revolutionized our understanding of space-time with his theories of relativity and brought us the iconic formula E=mc^2.
- Thomas Jefferson - President of the United States, author of the Declaration of Independence, founder of the University of Virginia. You can thank him for the Louisiana Purchase.
- James Madison - President of the United States (he succeeded Jefferson), "Father of the Constitution," author of the Bill of Rights. He's the one who brought the USA through the War of 1812.
- Albert Speer - Nazi Minister of War Production and one of Hitler's closest friends. At Nuremberg he was convicted of War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity for using slave labor in his factories and sentenced to 20 years in prison.
- Walter Bailey - Hero busbuy who saved hundreds during the Beverly Hills Supper Club fire. Acting without permission from management--and probably against their wishes--Bailey climbed up on a stage in front of hundreds of customers watching a comedy act and calmly ordered them outside. After the building went up in flames, he ventured back inside the building to drag out trapped people.
- Aramis - The quiet, intellectual member of the three musketeers who got the hottest girls in the book series and later tried to overthrow the king of France.
- Victor Frankenstein - Creator of the monster from the original classic by Mary Shelley.
- Spock - Half-Vulcan, half-human science officer and second in command of the starship Enterprise. "Fascinating." (Star Trek, the original series).
- Samantha Carter - Team member/leader of the SG-1 team. (Stargate, various)
- Helen Burns - Jane Eyre's childhood friend at Lowood Institution. (Jane Eyre)