A sample career report by an accredited type organization describing the occupational preferences, best-fit majors, job satisfactiers, career development options, and career choices for an ENFP. Includes most popular and least popular occupations.
Not just about languages.
- Shows what types are most likely to be Language students.
- Shows what types are most likely to be Science students
- Shows what types are most likely to be Engineering students
- Shows what types are most likely to be Business students
Useful for all types, especially college and language students. Finds that INTPs are the type most likely to take a foreign language.
- Describes which types prefer which fields of engineering. (For example, INTJs prefer aerospace engineering and ESTPs prefer petroleum engineering.)
- Describes how different types learn, with teacher-oriented discussion of curricula, student retention, interpersonal relationships, etc.
Useful for all types, particularly students considering engineering or professors teaching engineering.